Re: Questions

On Sat, 12 Dec 1998 18:01:37 -0500 (EST) Rich Deede <rdeed@UDel.Edu>
writes:
>hey everyone, Over the weekend some bastard decided that it would be
cool
>to take a magic marker to my car and write all over the rear hatch
glass.
>So I know have big black scribble all over the glass and I can't get it
>out very easily.  Any suggestions on how to get it out?

Use some fingernail polish remover. (Dont know what the chemical name
is.) It should remove it for you without problem.

>My next questions is, I just got a "16v" steering wheel from New
>Dimensions and I imagine that the center cover is suppose to come off
>to install it but it doesn't want to budge and i want to make sure I'm
>correct i assuming that this is suppose to come off.  Anyone have this
>steering wheel?  Any tips?
>
>TIA,

I wasnt aware that the 8v and 16V steering wheels were different? Just
the center piece is different, right?

The center piece should just pull off. Pry it at the end with a small
screwdriver and pull up. Should come right off, might be stiff if it is
brand new.
HTH!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and