'81 MKI for sale

    This is not mine, but I thought I would try and get somebody who cares
to buy it :).  I would love another car, but not right now for me.  Anyway,
I just talked to the owner and here is what I have so far:

1981 Scirocco
About 120K mi.
Asking $650.00
It is in Noblesville, IN.

I have just briefly looked at it, and it looks pretty solid.  The engine
would appear to need a new valve cover gasket, but like I said only a brief
look so far.  The owner claims that the engine has been rebuilt once.  And
that they have put in new injectors, alt., and fuel pump.  I am going to go
try and drive it on Monday, so if anybody wants to know anything, let me
know.  Who knows, I may just snatch it up, but I have to try and control
that impulse.

Later,

Matt
'84 Scirocco