Re: Big Bumper, & my car

On Fri, 11 Dec 1998 21:39:54 PST "Peter Walsh" <cerksies@hotmail.com>
writes:
>Hello. If anyone would like to stee my car, go to
>http://users.nbn.net/~cerksies/scirocco and check it out. I have a few
>galleries of pics.  You can also see how a jetta big bumper looks on a
>
>roc.
>
>Pete

Hey Pete!

By any chance can you take a few detailed pics of the bumpers on your
car? The pics you have on your page are either at a distance, or its of
the Armor All's slicked up shinny bumpers against a dark pavement. It
just kinda blends together and I cant see much detail at all.

Maybe a side shot from each side taken level with the axle. (Get low to
the ground.)
A 3/4 heads on shot, again taken very low.
Some close up shots of the fitment between the bumper and the car.

Just my request, TIA!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and