Re: Dear Santa....

Hey you need my bumper stick " Items that fall from this car are of highest
quality German manufacturing" Hehehehe
----- Original Message -----
From: <yankeefan@baseballmail.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, December 11, 1998 5:15 PM
Subject: Dear Santa....

>Dear Santa,
>
>All I want for Christmas is my roc to stop leaking. Every time I crawl
under it, it seems like there is another leak. First it started with the oil
pan gasket, then the master cylinder,now the transmission is leaking
(probably because it is only held on by 2 bolts!) I have also noticed that I
am missing several other important hardware features. My linkage is held on
by safety wire, my alternator AND A/C compressor only had 1 bolt each, and
my battery seems to flop around whenever and where ever it chooses.

>On second thought, I will just fix all this stuff myself. All I need from
you is to inflict incredible pain on the guy who sold me this basket case.
Thats the last time i buy a car at night....