[problem solved] Battery Woes

Ah Ha!!!!!!  just solved all my problems today :))))  thanks a lot guys
and gals who had helped.....

turns out that all the problems was caused by my itchy fingers....

the alt brush has two outlets... i figured that since they are connect to
the alt casing and the alt casing is grounded by me, will it not be easier
or better to ground that too!!!!!!  bad MF mistake!!!!!!!!  it blew the
battery and caused a shit load of problems....  though i like the
overcharging though.....  it sure did brighten up everything....

alas...  i took the grounding out and voila!!!!!  EVEN THE FUEL PRESSURE
LIGHT IS GONE NOW!!!!!!  YIPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

also saw that the t-vacum joint near the distributor was blown away....
it just snapped off!!!!!  fix that and all's fine

as for my fan not turing on .....  i took out the relay and went to the
dealers....  those MF wanted 40 bucks for a damn relay....  pissed the
hell out of me.....  went home....  put it back in and after 2 hours....
my fan came back to life.....  there are magical gremlins after all!!!!!

all i need now is to get the set of secret ignition wires from Iain Mannix
and i will be set!!!!!

thanks all :)))))))))))))) may the gremlins be with you :)
Alfred