city lights in my 79

 Hey, a fellow list member, Geordy, was nice enough to take some pics of
my new green city lights.  If anyone wants to see how they appear just ask
and I will send over the pics to you.  Total 5, about 256k.  The bulbs
are 8 watts and I found it too bright for my liking so I put the 2 city
lights in parallel preceded by some bulb I had laying around.  This way I
was able to make a voltage divider and lessen the brightness.  Cheers!

 Andre'
 Neon Green 79 w/ city lights