Re: [Tech] 100mph speedo conversion

You just need to know which tranny you have, so that you can put the correct
speedo cable end on.  Look underneath the car on the bellhousing. You might
have to scrape some crap off, but there should be printed something like :
9A4865      or
2H2356    or
FN2023   etc...
the first two letters tell you what tranny you have. I'm not sure that there
are four numbers afterwards, it might be five... I dunno.
    -Josiah
    '84 GTI (toy)
    '86 Scirocco 8v (buy me)
    '87 QSW (practicamobile)