chat room

Just a quick question: Anybody ever use the chat room on scirocco.org? It
would be cool to yak with other rocco owners, as I seem to be the only one
in my neck of the woods with a scirocco. I did chat with one guy Tuesday
night for a while. I enjoyed it very much, interesting to hear what other
people are doing in various sections of the country to their cars. Just
curious. BTW, I drove my 'rocco today.