My crashed Scirocco story [long,sad] (Was: Re: how wiring)

That's my very sad story...

Yeah, I was involved in a crash on a saturday before last saturday, I hit
hard one Jeep Wrangler when one idiot with his Citroen drove ahead of me
from a parking lot. Jeep is ok, but my car needs bodywork worth of 2000$.
( The insurance will pay it (hopefully).

I'm now, bit in trouble, don't know what to do futher. Should I go on
investing to this car (altough it has now a very twisted frame (having
trouble getting the bodykit back on, because it does not fit my car any more
:( ) and all other sorts of problems (eg. nothing, exept speedometer,
does'nt work on cauge), only engine is running great). The fan is out of
order (This now is really big problem :) ), windshield is broken. But still,
even tho' it has all these problems, it's a nicest car do ride with... :,(

And there is one BUT, it's a fine pearl blue '91 Corrado G60 Turbo (How is
this possible? Checked under the hood it had a lot more tubes there than
stock G60 has, but I didn't saw what exactly was going on there, but it sure
worked well) with no crashes, engine is in great shape (by the words of a
seller it goes faster than stock VR6 Corrado), power everything, power
Recaro seats, AC, some sort of lowering springs and sport suspension all
around, fine 15"x7,5 alloy wheels. And they are asking 6700$ for it? It's in
it's top shape (I was unable to find any mistakes altough I ispected it at
least two hours).

And for the Dirk. Yes it's really isn't a GTX time here because Arno (fellow
listmember from Estonia) and Jaan, another Scirocco owner from Estonia, both
totalled their Sciroccos. So I've got no friends who own Sciroccos left here
in Estonia. Have tried to make contact with some others, but they have
looked me with strange faces only.

>>'84 Scirocco GTI Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
>> (Currently crashed :( )
>
>Hey Lauri - good to see you back
>your Rocco is crashed ?
>
>really not a GTX season at all
>finally collected mine from bodyshop after one week

Lauri!
'84 Scirocco GTI Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736) Currently crashed
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added nothing new to my site!
But I'll add pic taken this summer and aftercrash pics also if you're
intrested?