MFA

Anyone out there have the MFA wiring diagram from an 86GTI.  I was
originally going to put in the system from a Roc and a couple list members
provided them to me but the opportunity presented itself for me to acquire
the flexy circuit board and wiring bits from a GTI.  The GTI has totally
different wire color coding than the Roc

Now all I need is the stalk, the MFA lcd screen and the guage bezel that
has the cool little emblems on it....anyone have these lying about.

Thanks

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop