Update on Quaife deal...

(as always, refer to http://effervescent.com/vw/quaife.html for pricing and
updates)

Prices now include FREE SHIPPING within the continental U.S. and $20 credit
toward shipping to Canadian residents for pre-paid orders.  (The real
problem for CAN residents is the duty!)  Drop-shipping from the distributor
is also available to speed delivery on pre-paid orders.  Don't forget:
additional discounts for referrals and volume purchasing still apply.

NOTE: As of right now, only a few people interested in the low "pre-pay"
pricing have sent in their money.  If you are still interested in purchasing
a Quaife differential, please reply to this message ASAP with your
anticipated date of payment!    If you cannot pre-pay in full at the present
time, I will accept a 50% down payment and give you the pre-paid price but
without the free shipping.

For those of you who have asked, I am still looking into finding the best
source (in terms of price) for ring gear bolt kits and transmission
seals/gaskets required for the Quaife installation.

Quaife differentials are also available for non-VW applications at similar
discount pricing.  If you or someone else you know would like a great deal
on a Quaife for their BMW, Acura, Honda or other make, please do not
hesitate to inquire.

For all inquiries and all orders, please state the year, make, model, engine
size/type, and transmission code (if available) of your car.

I would really like to get an order placed by the end of next week.  It is
up to all of you to help make this possible.

Regards,
Bradley Peet