RE: I just had to share this

At 14:16 -0800 12/9/98, Brian Honnold <bhonnold@pac-cap.com> wrote:

>  Yeah baby....but I bet that Soltwedel is the only one who has a picture
>of it tatooed on his ass.
>
> Meze told me

Ew.  I don't want to even THINK of a) how Shawn knows this, or b) why on
earth Brian would know this, or c) want to share with the rest of us.

I know I'm gonna have nightmares now.

This is one thing that did NOT have to be shared. TMI.

| Jim Jarrett,CCP                                                   |
| Eastman Kodak Co. - Professional Digital Cameras                  |
| 901 Elmgrove Road MC 35504                                        |
| Rochester, NY 14653-5504         Phone:(716) 726-6365             |
| jarrett@kodak.com           All opinions expressed are mine alone |
| http://www.kodak.com                                              |