Re: [autox tranny problem revealed][storytime kiddies]

In a message dated 12/9/98 11:52:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
scirocco@midmaine.com writes:

<< This is in Maine and I froze my ass off.  It was
 almost worse replacing her clutch cable afterwards, outside, lying on a
 sheet of ice.  That's COLD.

 John Worden >>
Heheheh... here in NC i carpeted my garage.   All i have to say to my car is
"Who loves ya baby?"  I agree about cold floors though... my parents live in
Wisconsin too, and all through my college years I used to take the car home
for Xmas and work on it every night till 2 or 3am in my parents garage/palace.
burrrrrrrr
Dan May
8716VScirocco 95.5Tacoma4x4
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87