Re: [autox tranny problem revealed][storytime kiddies]

Dude, have you ever been to California! It got down to at LEAST 65 degrees
last night! I almost froze to death until i put some pants on over my shorts.
muahaha

--end "sarcastic bastard" content--

:)

--
Kevin Fry .:. 81 Scirocco S JH -- turbo soon to come!
      San Diego, CA