Re: 16V rocco "tucked in" rear wheels...

My '84 GTI had 7mm spacers on behind the wheels when I bought it. It looked
cool, but I took them off. The wheel bearings are fine, but this means nothing,
making this a useless post. Cool.
Hey I know what's useful. I still have 4 of those (non-hubcentric) spacers, if
anyone wants them. Free if you come get them. I'm in NH and I'm sure I'll never
use them.
    -Josiah
    '84 GTI (Autoxer/Toy)
    '86 Scirocco 8v (for sale)