Gauges

    I was looking in a MKII scirocco at a junkyard that had the button
on the wiper arm that allows you to change the display on the clock for
MPG etc. I was wonder how hard it was to take that and put it into my 85
Scirocco which doesn't have it. I can get the panel of one with no
problem, I was just wondering if there was any additional hardware to
the engine block or someplace else that had to come with it, other than
the wiper arm, in order for it to work in my car that didn't come with
that option.

Chris Grossi