Canada

Sorry ppl this is a non  Rocco related message

I am looking for info on some nice places to stay and visit in Canada next
year

as my other half and i have decided to get married in Canada  instead of our
home country (scotland)
We will be visiting Barre    near Toronto

and am looking for some other places that we can visit after we have done
the family thing    (visiting relatives etc)

It will be our first time in Canada guys so i hope you come up with some
good suggestions..............

cheers guys and sorry again for using this mailing list for personal reasons
other than Rocco's

Happy cruising#

Lindsay (scooby) Campbell
lcampbell@zetnet.co.uk