Re: Byrne Motorsports

On Mon, 7 Dec 1998 15:34:13 EST Roccet@aol.com writes:
>OK Sorry ill never post anything about Whatever we sell  or Manufacture
again
>like, 6 speed Trannies, Slotted rotors , delrin bushings, cam sprockets,
Fuel
>enrichment systems, Turbos, Superchargers, Heavy duty sway bar brackets,
Lift
>kits for A1 cars,  ceramic coating, Machine work , head work , Block
work,
>Custom rods, Custom pistons, Gearing, ...............

Did your water just break or did you have the cow? (that's sarcasm, go
with it.)

See, as far as I can tell, you have been participating in the list.
right?
You didn't just join the mailing list and immediately post that you were
selling something. (AKA SPAM. We all hate SPAM, unless its got lots of
mayo and some lettuce on sourdough....athem..)
There is away to work your wares onto the list without making it a
blatant SPAM attack. Many people on this list sell stuff here which I
think we all can agree is helpful to everybody.
I myself find it disrespectful when someone send their first message EVER
to this list and its nothing but a SPAM post. Especially when the welcome
letter tells you to NOT do it.

>so tell me why you would ever say don't post anything about other
>companies how do you think people improve there customer
>service etc if they don't know.

Well, they should get a clue and READ the welcome letter which outlines
what is appropriate and what is not. I believe that most ALL mailing
lists do this. I think the GTI list allows ALL forms of SPAM, that's
their prerogative. This one doesn't and I agree with it 100%.
Now, go buy one of my damn T-shirts!

(Damn im funny)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and