Re: am I doing this correctly? first time

<scirocco82@hotmail.com>

---Shawn C Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com> wrote:
> Are you posting?

Hehe

It usually takes 1/2 hr. or more for my posts to get back to me after
posting.  Make sense?  Yahoo doesn't fetch mail immediately and there
is the added delay of waiting for the list to get to mailing updates
to me as well.  Sometimes its quick - sometimes its real slow.

If you use Hotmail or Yahoo I've noticed its always slow.

But its not the list its your choice of email provider thats doing it.

-at least this is how I've decided it to be, and everyone knows I'm
always right... umm some of the time.

Lee Crawford
84 8v Scirocco with Cool Referbished Seats