Volkswagen of Toronto get-together and cruise

Hi everyone,

The "Volkswagen of Toronto" club has organized a cruise for next
Sunday.  All VW's and their owners are welcome.  Here are the details:

We meet at Silver City Richmond Hill, Sunday Dec. 13 @ 2:00pm.  This
is located at Yonge & Hwy 7 at the North-East corner of the
intersection.  It's a big building, you can't miss it.  We'll meet in
the west end of the parking lot (closest to Yonge St.) because this
is usually the empty area. Either way it should be very easy to spot
each other in this lot.  We hang out for a bit and head out to
Guelph.  Take the 401 west to the Highway 6 NORTH exit.  Take Highway
6 North for a few kilometres until you come to Stone Road.  Turn
right.  Follow Stone Road until you see the Dairy Queen on the right.
 We will convene at the parking lot in front of Dairy Queen.  We can
park there for a bit and grab a snack at DQ (or there's a decent
restaurant next door if people want substantial food).  I would
imagine the Toronto folk will make another run back to TO together,
while the rest of us non-Toronto types can disperse at will.

Let me know if you need any more information.

Cheers,
-- Michael Helms

'81 Scirocco - the fixer-upper
'86 Scirocco - the daily driver

Web Site:  http://www.continuum.org/helms

"If you don't believe your country should come before yourself, you
can better serve your country by living somewhere else."  - Dr.
Stompin' Tom Connors