Re: octane?

    Ok, just a random thought to throw in the mix here.  I seem to recall in
the owner's manual it says that the engine requires 91 RON.  I am pulling
this from memory on my '91 Jetta GL.  This RON is not equivalent to our
North American standards, right?  I do not claim to know anything, just a
thought.

Matt