Re: Mann better than Fram?

Just a note on the issue of generic vs. german oil filters: my sister had
her Cabby's oil changed at one of these quickie lube type places last week
(against my better judgement), and a few days later her oil buzzer came on.
The crankcase was empty... turns out the pressure had blown a big hole in
the oil filter's case.  I don't know exactly what brand of filter it was,
but I know it wasn't Mann, Bosch, or fram.  It was possibly Purolator or
Delco?  White with blue printing all over it...

Anyways, HTH someone...