SV: Wheels vs.power

Why not try 195/45-15 for stiffer sidewalls. Works nice, only
smashed my rim to ground once running around in a parking lot
with what turned out to be to less air pressure in the tires. No
big damage to rim except paint damage.
Another benefit with not to wide 15" instead of 16" is that
chances your tires will rub is much smaller.
Had 7,5*16" with 205/40 earlier but rubbed both inner and
outside in back, nice lowered. No problem with 15*7 BBS and
195/45

Roland Johansson
Scirocco 1,6l TIC -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker

> Everybody I've ever talked to says that the ultimate
performance setup for the
> street is 15" wheels with 195/50's... OK everybody disagree
with me now : )
>     -Josiah
> > Am planning on getting 16 inch wheels when tax returns come
in. Has
> > anybody who has 16inchers noticed a significant power loss?
Also who