Re: mechanics one last thing (another thing)

When I bought my 1990 Jetta (new), I bought it in for the free
maintenance (1000 miles) and they put a big f*cking dent in the driver's
side rear door. This VW dealer (College park MD) was/is a part of a
Washington mega-dealer (they own about 30 dealerships in the area
(DARCARS).

They jerked me around for about six weeks getting the door repaired (no
compensation or apologies for the hassles or damage) , and treated me
like I was some kind of pest for pointing out that the paint did not
match and making them repaint it. I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROMA DARCAR
DEALERSHIP AS LONG AS I LIVE!

Once they get your money, they don't give a f*ck.

If you want to buy a VW in the DC area, I have a friend that sells at one
decent dealer . . .

Obviously, this memory still pisses me off.

Mark . . .   (THINK VW)
Scirocco 1982, Golf GT 1987
Previous Sciroccos: 1981S (RIP), 1980S, 1975TS, 1975
http://home.t-online.de/home/SCIROCCO2/mark.htm