Re: Pacesetter Exhaust

We used to be distributers for a company that carried them. I orderen in
a header for a rabbit, and it's just not quality.  I'm sure it'll do the
job, but the part wasn't made very carefully.  Sloppy welds, missing
paint and an O2 port welded *very* crooked.
Ive never used their exhausts, but if it compares to the header, go with
the techtonics. that one is my fave....

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen