Re: Bad street racing edicit/ Rocco question inside .

I know it was dumb . . I was pissed. . .and it wasn't city. . it was around a
resevior . . no one out other then cops and enviromental control . . .
the flames only came out at really hi rpm shifts. . .
and the car is barely on the street and epa emissins passable as long as no
one looks under the car. . .
My many concern if I slowed down was what this kid was going to do if I was
behind him. .  this was the type of road that if he wanted to stop his car
block the road and shoot me it would have been a pretty long time before
anyone checked on the car on the side of the road and looked for me. . .
Many a body and abandoned car have been found in the area. .
As I said I usualy don't race on the street I tend to keep my racing on the
autox course or lime rock . . and Have for for almost a decade now. .
Now since the exhaust was going to be rapped all the way to the muffler I just
wantede to know if it was going to bring the flames out or send it farther. .
. thats all. . If I wanted flames I would just but a remote inigtor on behind
the tip. .
~Danny~
88 16v tornado red