Bad street racing edicit/ Rocco question inside .

Is that how you spell it . . ?
Anyway I was coming home from school yesterday driving how I usually drive. .
winding out gears up to 3500 or 4000 rpm doing the speed limt, minding my own
.
When one of the lower case g's in his older accord with GREEN fog light on mid
day on one of the nicest days of the fall. . . No clouds out Blue skys almost
seventy out . . . hell I had my sun roof open . . and way for some reason he
though my car was a joke or something drop a gear and got in front then cut me
off cause it must of looked l like I didn't want to race. . and I didn't
beating a stock older model accord isn't my idea of a great win . . and not
worth me loosing my license for again . .
But when someone almost takes off your front clip you have to let them know. .
.

I started to pick up speed not to startle the lil wanna be gangster put he
sped up to run through a yellow that just turned red when he was like 30 feet
away from it . . so I stoped and the second that light went green I took off .
. I just made the nest light and saw his stupid rear window decal . . . like
we didn't know it was a honda and I big yellow decal was needed . . anyway I
know he saw me cause . . well if you have seen my car its damn bright . . I
got right on him when the road started to get twistie . . the road goes around
a resivoir, so its nice and twistie . . anyway I was going to pass him on the
outside of a turn , but decided he would probably drift out to the center of
the road and into my line/lane at that speed. . . he did and I dropped into
the inside and went to pass. . .Now for an ethics question. . .ok your going
to lose in a turn . . would you be safe let the guy go and save your car and
your life. . or would you do what this kid did and cut his wheel and try to
force my into the rocks just beyond the shoulder of the road. . ?
Now thats when I got mad. . and decided if he wanted to play nascar I would
play to . . So I drafted the car downa small straight at arounnd 4500rpm in
fith down the small straight and drop into forth right befor the turn and
wound my car out through the turn then he did it again so I jab my brakes down
shifted again and jump to the outside and tried that way when I realized his
rear view mirror was about to going to hit my car. . next thing I new I was
forced into oncoming traffic then into the next lane of oncoming traffic and
this kid was still coming closer. . .now I hate myself for doing this but I
took the car to the limit in power and traction . .  and when I got into the
proper line and lane I throw it into fith but heard a lowed pop come from my
exhuast . .but I have no cart just straight techtonics Racing pipes all the
way through . .

He proceded to try to race me from the next to lights so I decided to ended it
.. . and just do a straight  drag run . . as you can guess after third gear I
was just gone no Honda in sight. .  But I was having fun and since I was now
in control I wanted to miss with him so I sat at he next light and waited for
him . . light turns red. . I was happy cause it would be another dead start. .
but it turns green and he's flying. .  I go through my gears winding through
the gears hearing this load pop each time I shift . . passing him in seond at
50+ mph . . and having him looking at my exhuast when I shifted into 3rd. .
the pop again . . after that he gave up . . I was feeling good but worried
about the poping noises. . the car made small pooping and burbbles when I let
of the gas . ..  but this was load now. . so I got home my breaks stink all to
high hell . . made me laugh . . so I took a peak under the car and the pipes
looked fine they still had the heat rap on so no holes blew through. . then I
looked at my tip . . thats when I got shocked. . my pipe which is a very
highly polished 4 inch stainless sebring now had black char marks all around
the outer lip. . and chared marks on my bumper . . OK now Heres another
question . . could it be that my 16v is shooting flames at high rpm shifts . .
I talking a 11.5:1 compression 16v with straight face exhaust . . .  shifting
at around 6900 to 7100 rpm righ before all the power starts do drop off. . on
full throttle  . .. or it could just be the char from a flame deep with in the
pipe. .
Now my second question .  if its just the char and the smoke from a flame that
died lets say mid way in my pipe. . do you think I can get the flame to come
out or get biger if I rap the reamaining cat back part of my system with
exhaust heat rap . .
Well thanks for reading this and giving a reply It got longer then I thought
it would so I'll stop now. . .
Oh and yes I learned my leson. . I'm going to keep my racing to limerock for
now on . . or to guys with nice cars who care about what hppens to them and
there cars. .
Later. ..
~Danny~
88 16v Tornado Red