RE: mechanics

My Roc has only seen the inside of a mechanic shop once since I bought it 8
years ago.  That was for a smog problem that I couldn't diagnose because I
don't have the equiptment.

Once you start heavily modifying these cars....many places don't like to
work on them and will treat you like a freak when you pop the hood.

My advice....find a great shop in your area just in case you need them but
do ALL of your own work!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop