From: Majordomo [mailto:majord@neubayern.net]On Behalf Of A. Bjorkheim
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 1998 11:41 PM
To: scirocco-l@privatei.com
Subject: mechanics

  Just curious, how many of you do your own work on your Rocs?  I dont
know about the rest of you, but I am paranoid of giving my car to anyone
to work on it.  Please tell me I am not alone, heheh  =)  Plus, when I
do the work I know that nuts and bolts werent left out.  Sorry for the
off topic post, I just started wondering why people with cars they deeply
care about are quick to let other people work on them.

 Andre'
 Neon Green 79