Re: anyone ever heard of a 16S?

There was a white oetinger 16v cabriolet that we used to show against.  I
believe he was from Northern California.  He had gotten a bunch of money
from his parents and when he was using their winter house in Switzerland,
he had purchased the 16 v engine and shipped it over.  It was a sweet
car.  Front and rear black and grey recaro seats, the 16v oeitinger with
nitrous and 3 piece BBS wheels.  He was pissed when my friends 84 GTI
beat him for first place in full show watercooled.  This was probably
1989 or 1990 when we showed at Sacramento Bug-o-rama.  Looking at the
pics I took, the intake is really bizarre looking, nothing like the
factory 16v.
Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components