Ian

From: glxtasy@juno.com (ken r weidmann jr.)

Sorry about this weekend, but it is my weekend to work so I will have to
pass on the Cuyumaca drive.  I am also parking the Scirocco for a while
until I can get the euro manifold and downpipe.  The cracked header has
gotten really bad and it is obnoxious as hell and is now affecting the
cars performance.
   Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.  I went to my parents house
and
delivered some euro lights to Aaron on my way past LAX.  Saw Ian driving
his white 16v nothbound on the 405.  We each gave the cursory flash of
the lights as I passed him in my stealthy all black GLX.
Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components
95 Black Jetta GLX M3 wannabe