Re: Power versus wheels. (city lights)

Old school, funny. In the early '80s 15" rims were cutting edge, and 13X6
with 205/60 were "old school"

You couldn't even get 16" rims until 198????

The city lights in my MK2 are off to the side - are your 5.75" rounds
Hella? Or is this some kinda aftermarket city light?

Mark . . .   (THINK VW) keep the non-VW posts to yourself!
Scirocco 1982, Golf GT 1987
Previous Sciroccos: 1981S (RIP), 1980S, 1975TS, 1975
http://home.t-online.de/home/SCIROCCO2/mark.htm