Re: Power versus wheels. (city lights)

  Wheel size is subjective.  I think 16s and 17s look appropriate for
Sciroccos whereas others dont.  15s to me seem rather old skool.  But,
this is my opinion and we all know opinions are like assh*les....
Concerning power I cant add cuz my car never had any to begin with =)
If you want to talk about ride, I have riden in cars with 15s and Boge
suspension (3 months old) and hit the bumps harder than with my 17s.  If
Bill Bixenstein is on the list he will attest to that  =)  Hmm, does
this message really benefit anyone?  Probably not so I will actually ask a
question.  Any of you running the city lights that go around the H4 bulb
and if so, do they disturb the lighting pattern from the H4 bulb?

 Andre'
 Neon Green 79