Re: Extended pickups (was: Re: '82 going convt???)

In a message dated 11/30/98 2:54:09 PM Pacific Standard Time,
soltwede@ucsub.Colorado.EDU writes:

>  > Yeah, I've seen that one and talked to the guy...  that's the second one
>  > he and his dad built.  I believe they actually used a Jetta front half,
>  > but not sure.  I personally would be happy with a pickup with the longer
>  > doors from a 2 door car, don't need the extended cab/extra window deal.
>  > Just need to make room for my belly!  :)   (and no comments necessary
>  > from the peanut gallery)
>
>  *muffled giggle from the peanut gallery*

I calls it Peanut Revenge,
thats what you get from eattin all them peanuts.

;P
TBerk

Scirocco content: I got a free '78 the other day, complete with one broken
pass. window, one missing radio with missing speakers, and a coating of peanut
shells all over the floor. Coincidence? I think not.    Hrumph.