Re: Rustophobia - A Cure Discovered!

In a message dated 11/30/98 2:50:33 PM Pacific Standard Time,
sigmac@portland.quik.com writes:

>  Excuse me while I go out and check for any chips, dings,
>  undercarriage exuding this cancer.  Damn, I was just beginning to
>  like this city!
>
>  Jennifer

Fret not dear driver- ( non-sexist reply, Honest! )

Ahem,

Plasti-kote
RUST NOT
Rust Converter
N0. 624 (16 oz.)
black bottle, yellow label.

Unique  o  Non-toxic  o  Organic   ( Woohoo! )

- Will accept all types of body fillers

- Stops rust on contact and converts it to an Iron-hard, paintable surface.

- Top coats without bleed-through.

Plasti-kote co., inc
Medina, Ohio 44256

Works as advertised, although I haven't tried painting over it yet. Stuff
takes the rusty spots and makes them black, coats with something that looks
kinda like Elmer's glue. I figure if you have a large area to cover you might
thin some down and 'wash' or brush the affected area to get into all the nooks
and crannies.

Sorry for the infomercial, I'm not affiliated.

hth,
TBerk