Re: Rustophobia

>I don't know--you guys are scarin' me with your sordid tales of
>rust and Mk1 body deterioration.  I used to live where it was very
>dry.  The culture was dry, the social life was dry, but mostly the
>climate was dry.  Now I live in a city where they've had the third
>wettest Nov. in history and it's only going to get wetter.  I am
>doomed.  My '79 is doomed.  OK, I'll try not to panic, but I do
>feel the beginnings of.  .  .  .  .  .  .  rustophobia.
>
>Excuse me while I go out and check for any chips, dings,
>undercarriage exuding this cancer.  Damn, I was just beginning to
>like this city!
>
>Jennifer

Jennifer-
Not to fear. There is a wonder-product called POR-15. It is the old car
lovers savior.  I imported a car last year from Cali to NJ, and I'll be
'puttin on the POR' soon.
POR-15 is widely used in auto restoration, because it can 'change' rust
into a tough, porcelin finish. Go to their page for more info...
http://www.arabianrun.com/bruces/por-15-1.htm
It won't fix rust, but it WILL stop it.
My friend has a 62 bug pan in his yard that he coated with POR-15 and
its been out there for almost a year with NO sign of rust! Pretty
Impressive!

I don't work for them, even though they are from NJ, too. This is just
a suggestion for a good product!

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen