Re: Kevin, you heretic!

Michael Helms wrote:

> Kevin Collins
> Huntington Beach, CA
> '86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0 -> the keeper
> '97 GTI VR6  <-- on borrowed time, maybe Potter's next auto-x machine?
> '00 Honda S2000  <-- coming to MY DRIVEWAY in the spring!!

> Heretic!  A Honda and a 'roc in the same driveway?  Worse yet, Honda
> and VW keys on the same keychain?

> Say it ain't so!

Ok, there WILL be separate keychains.  Same driveway?  Sure!  I don't
buy in to the anti-Honda thing that is especially rampant (almost evil)
on the VR6 list.  Besides, who can resist 240hp out of 2 litres, with
50/50 weight distribution and a 9k redline??  Not I!

You'll never catch me in a riceboy Civic, Accord or Integra.. but that
doesn't stop my lust for the S2000.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA