[non-rocco] real muscle

I know of lots of Volvos with Ford 5.0's or Chevy 350's in them. My gf's uncle
has a totally stock-looking '83 Volvo 244 with a Chevy 350 in it. Stock wheels
and everything. Pretty cool. Fits right in that engine bay, almost looks like
it's supposed to be there.
Anyone want to put a Buick V6 in a Triumph TR7? I have a kit to do it! And it's
for sale!! (laugh) Like I'll ever find anyone to buy it...
OK now this is really not a Scirocco related post... I think I'll label it
such...
    -Josiah
    '84 GTi
    '86 Scirocco (buy me!)