Re: Rustophobia

Hey, you guys ever oil undercoated your cars? It only costs $30, and if you
don't mind wiping down the rocker panels and stuff afterwards, it really saves
cars! My dad had a '67 Volvo that he drove all the time, had well over 250K on
it, in New England, that had almost no rust because he oil undercoated it.
After your factory undercoating deteriorates, it's the way to go. Get it done
once a year, it'll save your car.
    -Josiah
    '84 GTi
    '86 Scirocco (buy me!)