Re: MY Scirroco wont IDLE!

Thanks for responding, I appreciate it.  Before i put the new battery in, it
would start after about 2 tries of jump-starting it.  But when it started, i
would have to hold down the gas so it would stay running....I have to get the
engine to about 100-110 degrees for it to stay idle, but it idles weakly...I
was thinking about playing with the carburator, but is there an easier way?