Re: Scirocco T-Shirts

> I've just been looking through the scirocco.org website (very
> nice indeed!!!) and I would kill for one the VW Scirocco T-Shirts.
> Is there anybody willing to send one over to Scotland for me?
> Ofcourse,I will pay for the T-Shirt,Postage and Packing.
>
> While I am talking about scirocco.org.......
>
> How do you become a member?Let me know!
>
> Thanks.
>
> Ewen

<parody-mode>

Just carry the Scirocco.org card, recognized world wide.  Now that I carry
the card, I'm treated like royalty at all the cars shows:  prime grass
parking, free Koni shock adjustment knobs, discounts at all the major tuners,
carbon fiber 'look' sticker sheets, and a working amplified Fuba antenna! I'm
telling you, the benefits just keep rolling in.  Why, as a result of last
months chain letter, I've taken in twice my weight in shift bushings.  I
cannot speak highly enough about Scirocco.org membership, maybe it's the
cool clothing, or the asbestos underwear...the secret club handshake, or
maybe it's because if I save enough box tops from 'Scirocco.org Motor Oil'
I can get the 1.8L 16v conversion lawn tractor with billet aluminum mower
deck knob.

</parody-mode>

But seriously (I could have gone on and on...)

Contact Shawn Meze on the t-shirts, check out the mailing list link on
scirocco.org, and click on the t-shirt logo pictures (which I designed btw :) ).

Send your car info to Etrick (who should chime in here) and he'll get it up
on the site for you.  Pics, stats all the good stuff.   Thanks for the praise,
we're always looking for new content...it's a young site still.

I'm usually not so flip, but I couldn't resist!

==Brett