Another ICE Thought

Listers,

	I have just been thinking about my stereo and I've been
thinking about putting a 5-6 inch full range speaker inside the
centre air vent above the centre console.I never use this vent,
so I think it would be possible to block the vent then whap in
a full range speaker to help compliment the mids and tweeters in
the door panels.Has anyone seen this?Do you think it can be done?
Any comments would be appriciated.

Cheers,

	Ewen

	                       Ewen Marshall
 	                       '89 VW Scala
 	         "Built in Germany...(VW)...Made In Scotland"

                       Email:  ewan.marshall@UK.sun.com