From: "C-man" <C-man@email.msn.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: Baby's Sick
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 09:39:05 -0000

Had to bring my car home on a flatbed coming home from my son's soccer
game.
The o2 sensor light had come on a couple of days ago and I went to reset
it
and found that the light stayed on. Took a look at my o2 sensor and holy
shit, it wasn't connected since I bought it over a year ago. Both ends
had
tape on them. I feel stupid for not noticing this sooner. The car has
always
run great and this is the first problem I have had.

The car drives great for a few miles the starts to miss a little until it
finally bogs down to nothing. How can this be if the o2 hasn't been
connected anyway?

Mabe this is not the problem! Any ideas?

Thanks,

C-man