Re: [non-scirocco]Accelerating too fast

In a message dated 8/28/98 8:12:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
skerocdriver@juno.com writes:

<< I also had within my car, a floor jack, a jack stand (1 each), a full
 toolbox, 4 X 13X6 autox wheels/tires and my autox equipment box. Easily
 250lbs more weight in equipment alone and I was STILL, the car out front
 at the hill.

 I think Nigel doesnt want to get into this thread!  :-D

               Shawn Meze >>
SSSHEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT.  I wish to hell I hadn't had to get back down to
brooklyn... I would have blown both of your asses away and then I would have
got that podunk copper to chase me and i would have lost him in his own
backyard.. yeah yeah...... that's the "ticket."  hehhehheheheh.
DanMay
8716VScirocco 95.5Tacoma4x4
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87