Re: [non-scirocco]Accelerating too fast

-------8<-----------SNIP!---------------------8<---------------
>    I was having a really crappy day.
 Hmmm.... his
>charge was "reckless driving". I wonder if it'll hold up.

>    So wish me good luck on the 31st! Anyone still reading? (laugh)
>    -Josiah

uurrggh... get ready dude. Thats a pretty serious ticket. Here in NJ,
thats one of the biggest tickets you can get. Its like 8 points and 6
gazillion dollars! It will always be your word against his and in the
court, the cop always seems to be friends with the Judge.  When I fought
mine (accident when I was 17), they asked me to tell them what happened,
so I described how when the car began hydroplaning, I lost control. The
judge said to the cop 'my wheels were in contact with the ground, I
didn' hydroplane- did you?' The cop replied 'No, I got to work- and the
accident scene with no problem'  It was like some sort of comedy sketch.
I said ' did you have to make any emergency stops while travalling at 45
mph?'  There was no answer, and I got blamed for everything (i was also
the youngest).
So, talk to the guy who's supposed to represent you, and try to get it
lessened. Maybe you can get 'careless driving' which, around here, is 2
points and only 6 billion dollars. The worst thing is those points- they
stay with you like Herpes (no, thats gross..howz about Luggage?). Watch
your insurance rise-   It really sucks.
Good Luck!

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen