Re: Bonnie & car woes

I've had my ignition cut out like that on my GTi before...
Never figured it out, now it has fuel issues, so I'm not so worried about it
right now, but when the ignition cuts out, the tach will drop, because the tach
runs off the ignition..
    -Josiah
    '83 Scirocco (for parts)
    '84 GTi (temporarily dead- needs fuel pump?)
    '86 Scirocco 8v (broken frame)
    '87 QSW (daily driver)
    http://www.gsinet.net/~josiah