Re: [non-scirocco]Accelerating too fast

OK, OK, others have it a heck of a lot worse than me.. : )
Thanks to you all, I don't feel bad at all anymore...
(I dunno if I'd go back to Waterfest if I'd had a $1200 event, either! That SUCKS)
    -Josiah
    '83 Scirocco (for parts)
    '84 GTi (temporarily dead- needs fuel pump?)
    '86 Scirocco 8v (broken frame)
    '87 QSW (daily driver)
    http://www.gsinet.net/~josiah