RE: Synchro- no mas :^(

	I remember that Quantum.  It was at Waterfest 97 too.  5cyl
Turbo.  Nice machine.  We were ALL cheering for it, mainly because it
beat pretty much everything including the 911 with the attitude that
came to Auto-X, and the "Ultimate Driving Machine" 325, which also got
toasted by this thing.
	Completely amazing.  Front end would leap up whenever he floored
it, and it just WENT around the corners.  Gotta love that AWD.  Sounds
like he'd learned the car a bit better than when you saw him.  Tires
made almost no noise whatsoever, and there was no wheelspin, that's what
was eerie. :)

- -WileyC
1984 Red 8v