Re: after-market gauges

Daniel A. Nowlan wrote:

> 3-gauge panel in the ashtray?!  Are the gauges the size of quarters or
> something?  Does anyone of the zillion of you have a pic of how this looks?
>  URL?  And if I don't have an ashtray, where do I put my misc screws and
> lights?  Thought that's what it was for....

I assume you have a mk2?  Now I don't remember.. assuming you do, to the right
of the ashtray is a single gauge.  The 3-gauge panel goes in place of the
ashtray
AND the single gauge already there to the far right - it fits perfectly, uses
standard VDO (or similar) gauges, not sure what their diameter is.. VERY
common add-on in our cars.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA