Re: Police cars--A must read.

I live in WI too. I drove a Tercel with MN plates for over a year and never
got nailed. I imagine it's a cop's discretion thing. If your license is WI,
there's the answer, I think. Never happened to me, so I can't confirm. I've
heard this from 4 or 5 different people. They could all be full of the
stinky stuff for all I know.